Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's official

Well, I did it!  I have started a blog (finally!) and hope that this will be a great outlet for me to share my domestic projects and musings about design, and anything else I find intriguing or worth sharing.  Please bear with me as I am new to this whole blogging thing.  I'm sure I will make lots of mistakes, but it's a learning process and my goal in this is to share my passion and excitement about interior design with anyone else who wants to listen.  Like the name of this blog states, I love *lovely* things and making the ordinary in life a little more extraordinary.  Every home can be beautiful and original without spending a fortune, which is the mission I am on with my own house (my husband may disagree with me there....). After all, isn't everything in life a little better if the setting is beautiful?  I think so.  If you agree, welcome to my blog! I hope you will enjoy my little posts about things I find inspiring and beautiful, and I would love to hear what you think.


"Good design goes to heaven.  Bad design goes everywhere."  -Mieke Gerritzen

No comments:

Post a Comment